- Staff Directory
- For Students
- For Parents
- For Staff
Renting Facilities at Gunn High School
Gunn High School is proud to rent our beautiful facilities to the community, non-profit groups, and businesses.
* Note: Priority is given to Gunn High School and PAUSD functions for the use of school facilities.
Please contact facilities secretary Bridget Johnson to check for availability and for additional information at 650-354-8280 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletic Facilies:
- Gymnasiums: Bow Gym and Titan Gym ( Max. Occupancy 1,900)
- Fields (Football, Soccer, Track, Baseball & Softball)
- Tennis Courts
- Pool (Lifeguard not provided)
- Dance Studio
Classrooms: 30+ classrooms, various sizes.
Staff Lounge: 120 Max. Occupancy
- Gunn Library: 128 Max. Occupancy
- Acorn Lounge: Outdoor lounge in garden setting.
- Spangenberg Theater:
950-seat live event and video presentation facility. For more additional info, please go to the Spangenberg Theater webpage. To rent Spangenberg Theater, please contact PAUSD Supervisor for Theater Facilities, Dean Bunderson, directly:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (650) 444-7127
- Fax: (650) 354-8277
- Complete the rental agreement form
- Complete the Facility Request Form
- Review the information about insurance requirements. If you have specific questions about insurance, please contact PAUSD Risk Manager Victoria Geen-Lew at firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
- Review our Facilities Rental Guidelines
- Send forms via email to Bridget Johnson email@example.com