Parents must report an absence by the morning of the first day of the absence or for doctor's appointments.
The message must be sent from the parent/guardian's email account that is already on file with the Infinite Campus student contact information, and must include:
- Student first and last name
- Student ID
- Grade level of the student
- Parent/Guardian name
- Dates or class periods absent
- Reason for the absence
- A valid email address of telephone number where you may be reached
- Parents/Guardians have 72 hrs to excuse an absence. After 72 hrs, documentation is required in order to excuse the absence.
If you are leaving a voice mail, please speak slowly and spell out your student's name and include the student ID.
You may also email advance notice of early excusal for a medical or other appointment in this same way.
Students leaving campus for appointments during their regular class periods must check out through the Attendance Office. Please call in advance to excuse these appointments. Please call us before you are on your way so that we may have ample time to collect them from class.
Students who become ill or injured while at school are required to go to the nurse's office so parents can be notified.
Our office is located in Building E
Office hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Voice Message (24 hrs): 650-354-8210
Emergency calls: 650-354-8321 or 650-354-8200 (Main office)