Course Selection 2021-2022
Students CURRENTLY Enrolled in a PAUSD School
2021-2022 Course Selection will run from February 3-28th, and will be completed online through Infinite Campus. In addition, we will no longer require paper copies of forms be submitted. Instead, all students should access their Schoology Counseling Course for detailed instructions, resources, and electronic forms that will help them complete the course selection process.
- Complete online course selections in Infinite Campus (Please IGNORE the progress bar)
- Complete Time Management worksheet (found in Schoology)
- If applicable, complete AP/Honors Contract (found in Schoology)
- If applicable, complete Gunn Athletics Selection Form (found in Schoology)
- Assist and guide your student(s) through the 2021-2022 Course Selection process
- Complete the Course Selection Parent Acknowledgement form (emailed to you)
When considering next year's class load, we encourage you to pursue balance and allow enough time for your personal/social life, course expectations, and extracurricular opportunities. The following resources will assist you in exploring course offerings and give you step-by-step instructions to complete course selection.
Students NEW to PAUSD
Prior to selecting courses for the 2021-2022 school year, students new to PAUSD will first need to complete PAUSD's registration requirements. Once a student is officially registered with PAUSD, they will receive an Admit Slip, which will then need to be provided to the Gunn Counseling Department to start the course selection process.
A Math Placement test is required for students new to PAUSD. Information about the Math Placement test can be found on the Mathematics page of the Gunn website.
New students will choose classes with a member of the Gunn Counseling team. No appointments can be made with Gunn Counseling until after students have received an Admit Slip. Please note that any schedule requests made prior to June have the same priority, regardless of the date that the student meets with a member of the Gunn Counseling team.