Mobile/Tablet Menu

Desktop Menu

Search Container



Unofficial transcripts: Current Gunn students can view and download their unofficial transcript through their student portal in Infinite Campus under the "Documents" section.


Official transcripts: Current students and Alumni from the last 10 years can obtain a transcript through Parchment (

For Alumni beyond 10 years, you can contact the Palo Alto Unified School District, Registration Services Office at (650) 329-3707 or by email at