FRIDAY, MAY 31
Period E Final (8:30-10:10)
Period F Final (10:30-12:10
- All textbooks and library items should be returned by 1pm today to receive your yearbook or diploma. You will not be given your yearbook until you return or pay for all overdue items (not including textbooks). You can ask a library staff member for details.
- It’s that time of year again! Students taking AP US History next year need to pick up a copy of their Summer Assignment Instructions in Mr. Johnson’s room, C-1 or Ms. Howard’s room, C-7. Students will need to sign off when they pick up their assignments. It is of the utmost importance that you pick these up BEFORE the close of this school year.
- Juniors: apply to become a Titan Ambassador for 2019-20! Be a positive role model for incoming freshmen and help them find success during their high school transition. Email email@example.com or go to https://tinyurl.com/TitanAmbassadorApp
- Freshmen: are you interested in being on the Sophomore Class Council next year? Meetings are twice a month at lunch. Come be a voice for your class! Sign up at https://tinyurl.com/sophclaco
- Join Transition Palo Alto at the Summer Share Faire on June 16, 1-3pm at Mitchell Park Bowl. All are welcome to share goods and produce. Volunteer to help with the event or share a skill and get some volunteer service hours! Shifts are noon to 4pm. Sign up at https://signup.com/go/VGxdVbG
- Juniors: schedule your Senior Portrait session for next year at the Now & Forever Studio website, nowandforeverstudio.com.