ALL SANTA CLARA COUNTY SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED TO CONTAIN THE CORONA VIRUS.
- ASB Election Packets for 2020-2021 are DUE Wednesday, March 18 by 11:59pm.If you were planning to submit an application to run for office, the SEC has extended the deadline to submit your form! Please complete just the first page of the application - the page requiring student and teacher signatures has been waived and will not be required to apply. To apply, email a scan or picture of your application to Mrs. Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org. Link to application.
- Starting Thursday, March 19, the ASB Appointed Officer Application for 2020-2021 will be available online! For more information, visit the Elected and Appointed Officer Info Page on the Student Activities Website. Positions include:
- ASB Secretary
- ASB Treasurer
- Special Events Commissioner (3 positions)
- Publicity Commissioner (2 positions)
- Visual Media Commissioner (2 positions)
- Wellness Commissioner
- Diversity Commissioner Deadline to submit your completed application is Tuesday, April 14th at 4:00 PM! Appointed application information.
- Please come out to support the Senior Class as they fund raise at Gott's Roadside restaurant (855 El Camino in Palo Alto - Town & Country) on Monday, March 23 from 4pm to 8pm. 10% of all proceeds goes to the Class of 2020. No coupons needed. Burgers to go, call Gott's 650-326-1000. Burgers delivered using Door Dash between 4pm and 8pm. Menu.
- Don't forget to buy a Yearbook! The price will go up April 13th to $95.00 You can purchase on the Titan Webstore. Not sure if you have already bought one? Check this list.
- If you purchased a ticket to Prom, please come by the SAC after Spring Break so we can process a refund for you. Your refund check will arrive to your home approx. 2-weeks after you complete the Refund Request form (and school reopens).
- Attention Class of 2021: If you want your Community Service hours to go on your Gunn transcript, the Community Service Tracking Form must be turned in to the Guidance Office by September 4, 2020 at the latest. The form is in the Guidance Office. Remember: you must have at least 100 hours of service on the form before you turn it in and it must be legible.
- Grad parties for the Class of 2020 are still on! There's one week left for Early Bird Advance Registration, which closes March 20. Go to the Gunn Grad Party Form to register. If you need financial aid, see your counselor. Questions? Go to Gunn Grad Party FAQ. You can donate at Gunn Grad Party Donations.
- The Chariot, Gunn's social and political magazine, is conducting a survey on student opinions about Standards Based Grading. The form is anonymous and takes less than two minutes to fill out.
- The Juana Briones PTA needs your volunteer help with the Juana Run, Family Bingo Night, babysitting for PTA meetings, making posters, and designing their website. If you're interested, text 408-836-0135.
- The Academic Center needs your help! If you'd like to tutor a fellow student in Physics, IAC or Organizational Skills, please come to Room D-2 or sign up at gunn.tutorbook.app. You'll sharpen your own skills while you tutor, and get Community Service hours at the same time!
- Are ice tables your super power? Sign up to take the Chemistry Olympiad after school on March 23 at 2:45 in Room J-8. Ask your science teacher about signing up or email email@example.com.