This week has the following alternate schedules:
Wednesday, March 27
Math testing for juniors (8:25-10:00)
Flextime for freshmen, sophomores & seniors (8:25-10:00)
Math testing for juniors (10:15-12:15)
Flextime for freshmen, sophomores & seniors (10:15-12:15)
BBQ Lunch for test-takers! (12:15-1:05)
Staff Collaboration (1:15-3:30)
Thursday, March 28
Period E (8:25-9:25)
Period B (9:40-10:55)
Period C (11:05-12:20)
Period A (1:00-2:15)
Period G (2:25-3:40)
Friday, March 29
Period D (8:25-9:45)
Period E (10:00-11:15)
Period F (11:25-12:40)
- Attention, all students: Please check Schoology for a link to directions on updating your account. Also, check the TeachMore/Flex time app for your appointments this week in Flex, Testing, and Mini-Courses. You need to scan in to all class periods, testing and Flex period since attendance is important. Sophomore and Juniors: be sure to check the posted lists for your testing locations. Sophomores: check the Guidance Office windows and Room H-5 windows. Juniors: check the Guidance Office windows, Math Office windows, and English Office windows.
- Want to save a life? Make an appointment to donate blood at Gunn Library April 12. Go to tinyurl.com/donorform2019 now to register!
- The Film Club and Wellness Center are bringing back "Gunndance Film Festival" in April 2019! All Gunn students are welcome to submit their own film about "What is it like being you?" Your video can cover any personal topic from overcoming challenges to your passions and interests to your personal growth. The short film must be 2 to 4 minutes long, and can be in any form or genre. The top 3 winners receive special prizes! Video submissions are due by April 7 at 4 pm to email@example.com. All participating films will be shown at our film festival. For more information, stop by the Wellness Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Auditions for student-directed One-Acts are today and tomorrow in the Little Theatre after school. Today auditions are at 1:15 (right after the BBQ), and tomorrow they are right after school at 4pm. Take a chance!
- The Academic Center is recruiting tutors for Geometry A, Geometry Honors, Spanish 2 and French 3. Please come to the Academic Center in Room D-2, attached to the library. Tutors earn community service hours for their time.
- Help deliver hope through Gunn's American Red Cross Club Care Package Drive by donating much-needed items for homeless shelters like travel-size toiletries, new white t-shirts, new socks, laundry soap, pillows, and office supplies. Please donate items to the English Office, Math Office, or Library through Friday.
- ASB Appointed Officer packets for 2019-20 are now available in the SAO and online. Go to the Student Activities website or SAC for more information. Positions include secretary, treasurer, special events commissioner, publicity commissioner, visual media commission, wellness commissioner, human relations commissioner, diversity commissioner and junior class site council representative. The deadline is this Friday.
- Choose your next Dance Commissioner through 12:55pm today at https://www.tallyspace.com/vote/GunnASB.
- Support the Class of 2021 at the Mountain Mikes pizza fundraiser this Friday. Mention the Gunn sophomore class when ordering and 30% of profits will be donated to us.
- Seniors: If you'd like to audition to speak at Baccalaureate or Graduation, complete the form at https://goo.gl/mRtcZF by April 29 at 8am. Ask Mr. Dunlap or Ms. Hall for details.
- Seniors: your panoramic picture will be taken April 16 after the Senior Assembly. If you want to purchase a print, go to mailchi.mp/2ec859bfe383/congrats-class-of-1174933