DAILY BULLETIN May 23
If you haven't picked up your 4 free district-provided covid tests, come to the main office.
Introducing . . . Care Carts: there are now two care carts on campus with free hygiene products! If you are ever in need of a hygiene or care product like a band-aid, sanitizing wipe, or period product, there are two carts on campus — one in the Wellness Center and one in one of the gender neutral bathrooms near Arastradero/the library.
Want a VTA Summer Blast Pass? Come by the Student Activities Center by May 25 to reserve this bus pass that covers June, July and August. Only $40 for Gunn Students (a $70 value). We will only order these passes for people who ask for one, so come by the SAC ASAP!
Yearbook pre-sales have closed, and you can confirm whether you've purchased one here: YEARBOOK PRE-SALE ORDERS Yearbook distribution for seniors is May 24 after school on the Quad. 9th-11th graders can pick theirs up on May 25 and 26 after school on the Quad. This is for pre-ordered yearbooks only. Email yearbook advisor Kristy Blackburn at email@example.com with questions.
- Sophomores: apply to be a Titan Ambassador for 2022 - 2023! Titan Ambassadors are motivators, leaders and teachers who guide the freshmen in discovering what it takes to be successful during the transition to high school. They begin with an orientation day that makes freshmen excited, proud, and a little less nervous to be attending their new high school. See the form at bit.ly/titanambassador2022
- Sophomores and Juniors: we are seeking out members for an ongoing SELF advisory board that will meet with the SELF Coordinators throughout the school year to provide input and guidance on what SELF should look like as the program matures. Every SELF cohort needs to be a place that nurtures trust and connection, sparking genuine engagement in topics that students see as relevant. Please fill out this form bit.ly/SELFadvisory by May 27. Selected students will be notified by May 31.
- MISSED PICKING UP YOUR CAP AND GOWN? Visit the Main Office. Borrowed gowns are available from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can still order here: https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1006004/Henry-Gunn-High-School
- Select the "Graduation" button under "Show your Titan Pride."
- Scroll down past the package deals (unless you want to purchase one of them) to “SHOP GRADUATION PRODUCTS” and click the “shop now” button
- On the “graduation products” page, scroll down to “cap & gown”
- Select “Cap, Gown and Tassel Unit”
- Your package will be delivered directly to your home
SENIORS: cap decorations must be school appropriate and not include college logos, names or other identifications.
Grad Images, Gunn’s official Graduation photographer, will be at Graduation to capture your images during the ceremony. Don’t forget to pre-register at gradimages.com/preregistration prior to the event to share your photos with loved ones and receive 20% off your order.
Free After-School Tutoring Clinics are available in the Academic Center (Room D-2 next to the Library). Math Clinic runs Monday-Thursday. Chem H Clinic is open Monday and Tuesday. Biology A & H Clinic is available Monday-Wednesday.