What is the Wellness Center?
The Wellness Center works with the Counseling Department to coordinate and expand physical and mental health support services for students. We are located on the second floor of the new P-building on the Gunn campus. Find us in P-231.
To reach our team email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-354-8214
- A safe, supportive on-campus space
- Brief on-campus therapy for students
- Students can access support for depression, grief, self-esteem, family life, stress, dating violence, sexual identity, and health needs
- Referrals to further resources both on and off campus
- One-on-one, group, and large-scale interventions
- What kinds of issues does the Wellness Center address?
- What is CASSY?
- How do I refer a student to the Wellness Center?
- How do I get in contact with the Wellness Team?
- What can I do if my child needs help or is in a crisis?
- What can I do if my friend needs help or is in crisis?
- Where can I find more health and wellness resources for my student and family?
- Where can I find more information about Gunn's CalSCHLS Survey?