What is the Wellness Center?
The Wellness Center works with the Counseling Department to coordinate and expand physical and mental health support services for students. We are located on the second floor of the new P-building on the Gunn campus. Find us in P-231.
- A safe, supportive on-campus space
- Brief on-campus therapy for students
- Students can access support for depression, grief, self-esteem, family life, stress, dating violence, sexual identity, and health needs
- Referrals to further resources both on and off campus
- One-on-one, group, and large-scale interventions
During distance learning, we want you to be able to continue asking for support and interacting with us at the virtual wellness center! Visit us there to learn about crisis resources, coping skills, requesting drop-in or ongoing support, and much more!
Visit our Virtual Wellness Center
Visit our Virtual Calming Room
Visit our Linktree site for a quick view of all links wellness at linktr.ee/gwellness
- What kinds of issues does the Wellness Center address?
- What is CASSY?
- What is AACI?
- How do I refer a student to the Wellness Center?
- How do I get in contact with the Wellness Team?
- What can I do if my child needs help or is in a crisis?
- What can I do if my friend needs help or is in crisis?
- Where can I find more health and wellness resources for my student and family?
- Where can I find more information about Gunn's CalSCHLS Survey?