If there is a serious and immediate safety concern, please call 9-1-1 or PAPD at 650-329-2413.
For additional resources for you and your family, please follow this link for a variety or resources put together for the Palo alto School District!
Please use one of the following crisis resources if you need immediate help:
- Call 911 and request a C.I.T. (crisis intervention team) trained officer to assist you.
- Crisis Text Line: text "home" to 741-741.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255.
- Bill Wilson Youth Hotline (24-hour Suicide & Crisis Line): 408-850-6125.
- Trevor Lifeline LGBTQQ+ Crisis Support: 1-866-488-7386.
Santa Clara County Residents:
- Uplift Family Services Mobile Crisis Line: (408)-379-9085.
- Alum Rock Counseling Center: (408) 294-0579.
San Mateo County Residents:
StarVista (650) 579-0350 for 24/7 phone crisis consultation for next steps.
The Wellness Center looks forward to supporting you and if you have any difficulty accessing the form or questions please email: email@example.com.
Gunn form link: Gunn Wellness Center Virtual Support Request Form.
24/7 Crisis Help Lines and Text Line Crisis Text Line
- Crisis Text Line: text HELLO to 741741
- Youth and Teen Suicide and Crisis Hotline: 888-247-7717
- Santa Clara County Suicide and Crisis Hotline: 855-278-4204
- RAINN National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-HOPE
- Trevor Lifeline for LGBTQ+ 24/7: 1-866-488-7386
- Trevor: Text TREVOR to 1-202-304-1200 M-F 12:00-7:00PM Pacific Time.